Bradshaws Presents Knife Sharpening for Beginners
Event Date: Tuesday Oct. 10th, 2017
Event Time: 6:30 pm - 8 pm
Host: Bradshaws & Kitchen Detail
Learn everything the home cook needs to know to keep kitchen knives SHARP at home!
Do you feel intimidated about kitchen knives? Do you love to cook but lack the knowledge to keep your knives sharp at home?
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
- How to use a honing steel
- How to use a pull-through knife sharpener
- Proper knife storage and care
- Top knives to have in your collection
- How to pick the right knife for YOU
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and we'll sharpen them for you
- Receive a FREE knife sharpening coupon valued at $5
You will leave this class wondering why you haven't learned these easy techniques sooner!
After you've taken this class - check out the Knife Skills Class and get choppin'!
This event is wheelchair accessible.
Cost: $30/Per person including HST
Location: Stratford Chef's School Kitchen, Stratford, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford
View Host's Info Add to Itinerary Back to Events