Welcome to Perth Pork Products Ltd. We grow and sell specialty Pork Products from rare and heritage breed pigs for butcher shops, restaurants, and consumers across Ontario. We invite you to browse through our website to learn more about our products and services. You can order a whole or half animal and we will grow it to butchering weight for you.
Where our product is available:
- Farm Gate (please call to ensure someone is at the farm to help you)
- The Butcher The Baker (26 Wellington Street, Stratford)
Farm Tour (by appointment only)
One of the most rewarding experiences for us at Perth Pork Products Ltd. is taking time out for visitors who would like to visit our farm, ask questions, meet the pigs and see just exactly how we approach the breeding and raising of healthy animals. From the echoing crunch of Wild Boar’s munching on walnuts (collected and organized by our friend Linda Walton.) to viewing regular pigs in a modern barn environment, we welcome visitors to give us a call and plan your next farm visit. Consider signing up to our mailing list and keep yourself informed of our upcoming events!
Farm Tours take approx 1.5 hours where you will see:
- A full walking tour of our farm as we explore and talk about our fields.
- Stand in our viewing room and look through clear windows into our regular pig barn.
- Visit the Tamworth and Berkshire,and learn about these pigs
- Head off to the bush and meet the Wild Boar and Iron Age Pigs
- Walk through our fields and crops and learn about feeding and keeping pigs healthy!
Note: We strongly recommend you bring a pair of older walking shoes or boots when joining us on the farm!